Discover the Snapmaker J1 3D Printer, which features an independent dual extruder (IDEX), blazing-fast print speed, and advanced smoothing optimisation. It has cast and machined parts, linear rails, intuitive software, and user-centered designs, all of which contribute to a refined and solid printing experience. The Snapmaker J1 has everything you need to start your maker journey, including up to 10,000 mm/s2 acceleration and up to 350 mm/s printing speed, breakaway and dissolvable supports, Copy Mode and Mirror Mode for increased productivity, high-temperature capabilities, a generous print volume, easy-swap hot ends, a double-sided PEI Glass Plate, a 5-inch Intuitive Touchscreen, and a built-in nozzle wiper.Features Of Snapmaker J1 High Speed IDEX:
Features Of Snapmaker J1 High Speed IDEX:
- Fast IDEX Printing: Save time and reduce waste with IDEX dual-material printing, offering quick filament changes and preventing cross-contamination.
- Print in Parallel: Double your productivity by running two prints simultaneously with independent extruders on the X-axis for reduced wait times.
- Vibration Compensation: Achieve high-speed printing at 350 mm/s with minimized vibrations and improved print quality using advanced vibration compensation technology.
- Seamless Extruders Switching and Cornering Optimization: Experience smooth transitions and better print quality at corners with optimized extruder switching and cornering techniques.
- One-piece Die Casting: Enjoy the rigidity and durability of J1's one-piece die-cast body, minimizing wobble and deformation for uncompromising print quality.
- High-precision Linear Rails: Benefit from precise and steady movements with industrial-grade CNC ground linear rails, ensuring accuracy and stability.
- Aluminum Alloy Frame: Experience enhanced heat dissipation and durability with Snapmaker's iconic all-metal design, providing a reliable printing experience.
- Dual Direct Drive: Achieve excellent extrusion accuracy and faster, smoother printing with the dual direct drive system, featuring a filament sensor for added convenience.
- Easy-swap Hot Ends: Quickly replace or upgrade hot ends for versatile applications, with options for different diameters and hardened versions for engineering materials.
- Mirror Mode: Print both the original and mirrored version of your model simultaneously, saving time for symmetrical designs and concept models.
Technical Specifications Of Snapmaker J1 3D Printer:
- Technology : Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
- Extruder System : Independent Dual Extruders (IDEX)
- Printing Modes : Default Mode, Backup Mode, Copy Mode, Mirror Mode
- Build Volume (W x D x H ) : Default Mode & Backup Mode: 300 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm,
Copy Mode: 160 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm,
Mirror Mode: 150 mm x 200 mm x 200 mm.
- Layer Height (with 0.4 mm nozzle) : 0.05 mm–0.3 mm
- Build Plate : PEI glass plate
- Max. Heated Bed Temperature : 100℃
- Nozzle Diameter : 0.4 mm (included)
0.2 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm, Hardened ,
(sold separately), 0.2 mm, 0.6 mm, 0.8 mm, Hardened , (sold separately)
- Max. Nozzle Temperature : 300℃
- Filament Diameter : 1.75 mm
- Supported Materials : PLA, ABS, HIPS, PC, TPU (Hardness > 90 Shore A), TPE, PETG, ASA, PP, PVA, PA, PA-GF, PA-CF
- Data Transmission Methods : Wi-Fi, USB cable, USB flash drive
- Operating Noise : < 50 dBA
- Net Weight : 25 kg
- Touchscreen : Size: 5 inch
- Resolution: 1280 × 720 pixels
- OS: Android
- Memory : 1 GB RAM, 8 GB eMMC
- Repeatability of Linear Rails : ± 0.03 mm (X/Y)
± 0.02 mm (Z).
- Expected Lifespan of Linear Rails : Over 10 Years
- Operating Environment : Temperature: 10℃–35℃
Relative Humidity: 10%–90%
- Input : Rated Voltage:
AC 100 V–240 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz, Rated Current: 4.4 A Max
- Output : DC 24 V, 400 W Max.
- Supplied Software : Luban
- (third-party software supported)
- Supported OS of Luban : Windows, macOS
- Supported File Formats : STL, OBJ, 3MF
- Output File Formats : Gcode
- Dimensions (W × D × H) : 539 mm × 401 mm × 464 mm