The FABX Plus & FABX Pro are available for rent on a daily, weekly, monthly & annual basis.
This service is on an experimental basis & currently available only in Chennai. You're required to collect the machine by visiting our office in Anna Nagar. A quick demo would be given on how to use the 3D Printer.
Possible use cases on why you should rent a 3D Printer
- Events / Expos requiring multiple 3D Printers for 1-2 days' usage.
- Individuals trying to start a 3D Printing business can rent machines temporarily based on orders in hand, asses the earning potential & later decide to procure machines as per requirement. [Typically, if run at full capacity, a machine can earn revenues of 1.5K-2K per day.]
- College/University students who are experimenting with designs for their final year projects requiring 3D Printer for a specific period of time and do not want to own a 3D Printer. 1-2 months' rent could be split by multiple groups of students making it very affordable.
- Designers/Hobbyists wanting to prototype a one-off project to improve it very rapidly with minor changes every prototype, for whom service bureaus are slower and owning a 3D Printer might not be a worthy long-term investment.
- Startups who have perfected a design but need 100s of units over a short period of time, to rapidly produce & test their product (before mass manufacturing), can rent multiple 3D Printers for a short period, for low quantity batch productions.
- Seasonal businesses like training centres or gifting services needing extra machines for the holiday seasons.
Consumable usage cost as mentioned below
Consumables can either be purchased as 1KG spools from the Filaments page or can be purchased on a pro-rata basis as mentioned below.
- Day: Rs 2/- per gram
- Week: Free up to 500g & chargeable at Rs. 2 per gram
- Month: Free 1 Kg Spool
- Year: Free 3 * 1 Kg Spools
- A Refundable Deposit applicable as mentioned below while collecting the 3D Printer.
- FABX Plus: Rs. 8,000/-
- FABX Pro: Rs. 10,000/-
- Consumable pricing mentioned is for basic filaments like PLA, ABS worth Rs. 1499/- per kg. Special Filaments like PET G, Nylon, Carbon fibre will be charged extra & subject to availability.
- Consumable colours are subject to availability
- A copy of the AADHAAR would be required for KYC purposes.
- If an extension in rental duration is required, the same needs to be conveyed 24 hours prior. Actual rents applicable.
- Delay in return of the machine would be penalized.
- Physical Damages & Machine abuse would be penalized.