The Creator 3 Pro is a very capable and knowledgeable 3D Printer. Two different materials and colours can be printed simultaneously using independent dual extruders. When compared to the Creator 3, this 3D printer further optimises the extruder structure and Print motion control. These extruders organise the upgraded levelling sensors, enhance the extruder and heater's blowing structure, and significantly speed up platen heating, all of which help to produce prints of higher calibre and printing services that are more efficient. Modern features like autocalibration, filament sensors, an integrated HD camera, various networking options, etc. on the Flashforge Creator 3 Pro improve printing and the user experience.
Features Of Creator 3 Pro 3D Printer:
- Improved Extruder Sensors: The levelling process is more accurate, resulting in precise printing positioning.: The thermal conductive plate heats up quickly, and the flexible design allows for easy removal of printouts. The internal magnets ensure a secure attachment to the base platform.
- Dual-fan Configuration: The printer features controllable wind speed, enhancing the quality of engineering filament printing.
- New Heating Assembly Optimization: The nozzle and heater block are now combined, making it easier to detach and maintain.
- Logic Control Chip: The second-generation logic control chip offers improved human-computer interaction and 3-axis operation.
- Heating Speed Time: The platform's heating speed is increased by 5 times, allowing the build plate to reach 110℃ in just 3 minutes.
Creator 3 Pro Compatible Materials:
ABS, PLA, PA, PC, PVA, HIPS, WOOD, ASA, PETG, And PACF
Technical Specifications Of Creator 3 Pro 3D Printer:
- Technology :FDM (Fused deposition modeling)
- Extruder : 2, Independent
- Print volume : 300 x 250 x 200 mm
- Layer resolution : 50 - 400 microns
- Print speed : 10-150 mm/s
- Filament diameter : 1,75 mm
- Nozzle diameter : 0,4mm / 0,6 mm / 0,8 mm
- Screen : 4.5-inch Touch Screen
- Integrated camera : Yes
- Noise : 50 dB
- Version : FlashPrint
- AC Input : 100-240 VAC, 48-63Hz
- Consumption : 500 W
- Temp. max. of the extruder : 320 °C
- Temp. max. of heated : 120 °C
- Ambient temperature : 18 - 30 °C
- Storage temperature : 0 - 35 °C
- Connectivity : WI-FI, ethernet, USB, Flashcloud
- Supported files : 33mf / stl / obj / fpp / bmp / png jpg / jpeg files
- Compatibility : Mac OS, Windows 7 or higher, Linux