Flexible Filament Characteristics:
- Also known as TPU filament.
- Printing Temperature: 210 - 230°C
- Heated Bed Temperature: 40 - 50°C or turned off.
- Harder than TPE, Stronger & Tougher like TPU
- Has high tear resistance and elongation.
- Tensile Strength : 21 mPa ; Tensile Elongation : 800%
- High Precision: Diameter: +/- 0.01 mm, Roundness: +/- 0.01 mm.
- Ships in a vacuum-sealed package with desiccants.
The weight is net. i.e. '1 Kg' represents 1 Kg of usable consumable excluding spool & packaging.
For orders above & in multiples of 12 Kg (1 Carton), Bulk discounts apply. Kindly contact us via the form on the bottom right.
Orders will be sent via Surface mode only.
View: Flexible Filament Data Sheet