Due to high demand, all FabX series 3D Printers are in back-order. The current lead time is 4~5 weeks.
- #1 Best Selling 3D Printer for Commercial Usage.
- As of Dec 2020, 15,000+ Makers & Businesses around the world use a FabX.
Reliable for High Performace - The FABX Pro has been used in Space Grade Applications. The World's lightest Satellite to be launched by NASA in Jul 2021 was 3D Printed on a FabX Pro. 2019 & 2018 equivalents were also 3D Printed on a FabX Pro.
- Cloud3r is an optional add-on powered by AstroPrint & Enables WiFi, Cloud Connectivity, Mobile App control & a full-colour touch screen UI.
- 2020 Variant: 170*170*170 cu mm, Direct Drive Extrusion, MagFlex 2.0, Optional Cloud Connectivity.
- The only budget 3D Printer with Vast Material Compatibility:
PLA, HIPS, ABS, ASA, PET G, Silk, Nylon, Carbon Fiber, Color Changing Filament, Marble Fill, Wood Fill Composite, Metal Fill Composites (Brass, Bronze, Aluminium, Gold, Copper), Flexible - [(TPE, TPU) - only on 2020 Variants] & all filaments up to 300 °C. Click here to explore Filaments.
- Designed & Manufactured in India.
- 12 Months Warranty & After Sales Support.
Follow #FabxPro on Instagram.