FabX Maker's Edition is a remix of India's #1 Best Selling 3D Printers FabX and the popular open-sourced Prusa i3, enabling Makers to take advantage of FabX's affordable engineering advancements & Prusa's open-sourced modifications & upgrades.
The FabX ME is in the pre-order stage & has a lead time of approx ~6 weeks.
- Open frame design - tons of crowdsourced modifications available.
- Files importable from all 3D CAD software - Solidworks, Fusion 360, Blender, Z Brush, TinkerCAD, SketchUp, OpenSCAD etc
- Compatible with all slicing software
- Free/Open Source: Cura, Slic3r, Prusa Slicer etc
- Premium: Simplify3D
- Industry 4.0 ready with Cloud3r add-on. Also Compatible with 3rd Party platforms like Octoprint, Astroprint, 3D Printer OS etc.
- Compatible & Future-proofed for a wide variety of materials - PLA, PLA+, ABS, HIPS all PLA Composites, PETG (Marble, Wood, Silk, Gold, Aluminium, upto 260 degrees C)
- when upgraded to direct drive, enables softer materials like TPE, TPU, PVA
- when upgraded to all-metal hotend, enables high-temperature materials upto 300 degrees.
- Upgraded with the FabX's Active Triple Cooling system.
- Original Lite6 hotend from E3D.
- Heated bed for better bed adhesion.
- MagFlex for easy part removal.
- Remixed Design is modified to use affordable spare parts easily available in India.
- Runs Marlin 2.0 out of the box; Expect regular Firmware updates as & then newer Marlin versions are tested.
- Ships 90% Assembled - you'll be required to mount the Z-axis plate onto the base with a few screws.
- Complimentary 1kg PLA filament.
- 12 months warranty against manufacturing defects.