Wood Composite Characteristics:
- Printing Temperature: 230 - 260°C
- Heated Bed Temperature: 50°C or turned off.
- Mixture of 35% recycled wood with a binding polymer
- Prints at 230°C for lighter shade and 260°C for darker shade.
- Adheres well with build surfaces.
- High Precision: Diameter: +/- 0.03 mm, Roundness: +/- 0.02 mm.
- Ships in a vacuum-sealed package with desiccants.
The weight is net. i.e. '1 Kg' represents 1 Kg of usable consumable excluding spool & packaging.
View: Wood Filament Data Sheet