- Also known as T-Glass, PETG is a unique filament that provides clearness and strength.
- Printing Temperature: 220-260 °C.
- Heated Bed Temperature: 60-80°C.
- Made from the highest optical quality PETG material.
- Adheres well to heated build surface.
- High Precision: Diameter: +/- 0.03 mm, Roundness: +/- 0.02 mm.
- Ships in a vacuum-sealed package with desiccants.
The weight is net. i.e. '1 Kg' represents 1 Kg of usable consumable excluding spool & packaging.
To optimize packing & shipping for bulk orders, kindly order in multiples of 8 Kg (Fits in 1 Carton). Bulk discount is based on the total quantity of filaments in a given order. E.g You can choose 4 PLA, 2 ABS & 2 PET G (8 Kg).
- 8-16 Kg - 10% Off; Use Discount Code: "FilamentsBandA"
- 24-40 Kg - 15% Off; Use Discount Code: "FilamentsBandB"
- 40-96 Kg - 20% Off; Use Discount Code: "FilamentsBandC"
- 100+ Kg - 25% Off.
Bulk orders above 100 Kg are subject to availability. Kindly contact us via the "Ask Us" box on the bottom right corner of this page.